Services & Rates
Therapeutic Massage primarily focuses on eliminating tension in the body due to the stresses that are encountered in life. I draw from several modalities or types of massage to accomplish this relief. Swedish, Deep Tissue, Cranial Sacral, Lymphatic, Reflexology, Myo Facial release and the use of a professional massage machine. I use only organic oils and essential oils. I provide a professional ADA compliant massage table with electric lift and 4" of luxurious memory foam pad for the clients comfort.
Deep Tissue Massage
I practice a different approach to energy work. Energy surrounds us and we are infused with energy. Our amazing body has the incredible ability to heal itself, given the chance. We are assaulted each day with poisons in the food we eat, the air we breathe and the water we drink and bathe in. I give full credit to the architect of this energy and place the ultimate healing in his loving hands. The room is filled with His light, love and healing energy. You can ask for this to be done before the massage begins or you can come in for 15 minutes of this alone if you wish.
Chair massage is a popular way of relieving stress and releasing tension. You receive your massage in a specialized ergonomic chair. In addition to the usual health benefits of massage, another benefit of chair massage is that it is done over the clothing. With seated massage, you can avoid the discomfort and awkwardness that you may feel in disrobing for a traditional massage. Also, chair massage sessions are usually shorter than traditional massage, making it convenient enough to fit into your busy schedule.
Sometimes there just isn't enough time for a full body massage, or you just want a good back massage, neck massage or you've been on your feet all day and just want a relaxing foot massage. These sessions can be short and more affordable so that you can take advantage of them more often if you wish. The price can vary from $20 for 15 minutes to $75 for a full hour.
Focused massage is also a great ice breaker for us to get to know one another while chatting over a relaxing foot massage before deciding to receive a full body massage.
A G5 Massage is done with a G5 massager. The massage machine is very useful in loosening the deep tissue knots and trigger points that are difficult with normal massage methods and many other applications listed below. The machine is mostly used on top of the sheets so the client can be kept covered and warm.
> Deep Muscle & Tissue Massage
> Circulatory Stimulation
> Lymphatic Drainage
> Reduce Appearance of Cellulite
> Percussion for Respiratory Airway Clearance. Which includes: Asthma, Bronchiectasis, Chronic Bronchitis, Chronic Emphysema, Chronic Pneumonia, Cystic Fibrosis, Geriatric Conditions, Occupational Lung Diseases, Postoperative & Tracheostomy.
> Pain Relief
> Stress & Fatigue Reduction
- Soft Tissue Injuries - Maintain mobility within the tissue structures of ligaments, tendons, and muscles to reduce atrophy and adherent scars.
- Muscle Spasms - Relaxes muscles which allows for manual or mechanical manipulation of the area.
- Pressure Sores - Increases surface circulation which reduces arterial degeneration. Massage assets in reducing the height of bony protrusions by relaxing the muscles surrounding the bone. General Physiotherapy, Inc.'s exclusive Directional-Stroking technology allows you to transport away toxic tissue fluid as you safely treat the perimeter around pressure ulcers.
- Reduces Edema - Increases circulation by means of the generation of heat; assists in mobilizing edema fluids from an area; restores mobility.
- Increased Circulation - Higher frequency vibration causes vasal dilation resulting in increased blood flow. This brings nutrients and oxygen to localized areas.
- Trigger Point Therapy - Relieves the tension build-up or muscle contraction of the hypersensitive area that can evoke pain elsewhere in the body when stimulated.
- Lymphatic Drainage - Provides detoxification of lymphatic systems by mobilizing lymphatic fluids and draining excess tissue fluids.
- Continuous Passive Motion - Massage increases range-of-motion by reducing edema and relaxing muscle swelling that can occur during inactivity. Higher frequency vibration releases endorphins, which result in an analgesic effect to an area of treatment.
Sports Massage is a rapidly-evolving sub-specialty within the overall field of professional massage therapy. It combines classic and specific techniques designed to provide therapeutic impact for the unique physical and biomechanical needs of athletes.
Today’s athletes, both Olympic champions and “weekend warriors,” leave nothing to chance in their attempt to produce faster speeds, lower times, maximum effort and peak performance. They are incorporating the latest sports technology in their training programs. More and more of these athletes, at the amateur, college and professional levels, have discovered the benefits of Sports Massage.
G5 Massage Machines are designed to provide the full benefits of Sports Massage. A few of the indications for use include:
• Relieves muscle pains and spasms in muscle contusions, sprains and strains.
• Provides passive exercise to inactive muscles.
• Aids in mobilizing edema fluid in swollen extremities.
• Aids in the prevention of muscle fatigue and stiffness in heavily-exercised muscles.
• Aids in maintaining joint mobility and reduction of periscapular adhesions and joint edema.
• Aids in reducing trigger points.
• Aids in maintaining muscle tone and circulation.
Thanks to www.G5.com